To ensure we can optimise our consultation time together, when you book this session I'll send you a questionnaire to fill in. The more information you can give me the better.
Yes, I really am interested in your self-talk, posture, footwear and bowel movements!
Click the Request an Appointment button below to schedule your consultation straight into my diary.
Follow up consultation
Follow up appointments are extremely important to keep you motivated and to monitor progress.
Follow ups are scheduled a maximum of 4 weeks after the initial consultation, and on an ongoing basis as required.
Packages of two or more sessions are recommended for momentum and motivation.
I am often asked for hands-on help with activities like:
- cooking and food preparation
- grocery shopping
- house & cupboard cleansing
- homemade beauty products
- workshops on my key areas of focus: Breathing, Moving, Sleeping and Thinking
I can tailor these sessions to suit individuals or groups, private or corporate.
Free of charge
£75 per session.
£40 per session.
£60 per hour.
- Payment for sessions is required to confirm a booking.
- At least 24 hours notice must be given for Cancellations. Cancellations within 24 hours or non-attendance are charged at 50% of the above rates, but please contact me so we can reschedule.
- I am available on email between consultations for additional support and questions. Phone calls and skype support can also be arranged.
- Nutritional advice and Health Coaching is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment, should you have any symptoms of concern, you should contact your GP in the first instance
- Costs noted above are for the consultation only. Whilst I will always use naturopathic techniques that are freely available in the first instance, I may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing. I usually receive a commission for these, but they are optional and will be discussed with you during your consultation.